YAHUD, Israel, August 2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
Magal Security Systems, Ltd. (NASDAQ: MAGS, TASE: MAGS) today announced that it has successfully raised $16 million in a rights offering to its shareholders. Taking into account the over subscription rights, there was demand for 133% of the offered shares.
Eitan Livneh, President and CEO of Magal S 3 , commented: "I am pleased that we have successfully completed the offering with broad participation by Magal's shareholders. While a significant portion of the cash raised will be used to repay the outstanding debt owed to our controlling shareholder, we have also strengthened our capital structure. This has improved our ability to compete for large scale projects and pursue new opportunities; it complements our new strategy which is working, as evidenced by our recent large projects wins."
About Magal S 3 :Magal S 3 is a leading international provider of security, safety and site management solutions and products. Over the past 40 years, Magal S 3 has delivered tailor-made solutions to hundreds of satisfied customers in over 80 countries. Magal S 3 offers a broad portfolio of unique products used to protect sensitive installations in some of the world's most demanding locations and harshest climates. This portfolio covers the following three categories:
- Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems (PIDS) - a variety of smart barriers and fences, fence mounted detectors, virtual gates, buried and concealed detection systems;
- Closed Circuit TV (CCTV) - a comprehensive management platform with a leading Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) and Video Motion Detection (VMD) engine;
- Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) - a site management open system that enhances command, control and decision making during both routine operations and crisis situations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV