LIVONIA, Mich., Aug. 2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Tower International, Inc. (NYSE: TOWR), a leading integrated global manufacturer of engineered structural metal components and assemblies, today announced the appointment of Jim Bernard as President-Americas, effective August 15. Bernard succeeds Bill Pumphrey, who is leaving the company.
"We are grateful for the outstanding leadership and contributions provided by Bill Pumphrey and wish him the very best in his future endeavors," said President and CEO Mark Malcolm. "We also are fortunate and delighted to have a seamless transition of leadership to Jim Bernard, with his deep experience and knowledge of our company and customers."
Jim Bernard has been with Tower for 23 years, serving most recently as Senior Vice President, Sales and Business Development. Prior to that, he was for several years the Vice President of Sales and Program Management for Tower North America. Jim's experience also includes positions in engineering and finance.
Said Pumphrey, "It's been six great years for me at Tower and I couldn't be more proud or appreciative of the team's efforts and accomplishments. Tower's future is bright, and I know from years of experience working together that Jim Bernard will do an excellent job as President-Americas."Added Bernard, "It's a privilege and honor to carry on from Bill and lead the Tower-Americas team. There will be no change in our focus on teamwork, competitiveness, customer satisfaction, and delivering results and profitable growth." Contact: Derek FiebigExecutive Director, Investor & External Relations(248) 675-6457 email@example.com SOURCE Tower International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV