- Second quarter 2011 advertising sales declined 16.7 percent 1, compared to a second quarter 2010 decline of 16.4 percent;
- Adjusted earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) were $152 million for second quarter 2011, a 7.9 percent decline compared to second quarter 2010 adjusted pro forma EBITDA of $165 million which included an expense reduction of $16 million related to the favorable, non-recurring, non-cash resolution of state operating tax claims; and
- Continued cost management and expense reductions partially mitigated revenue declines, resulting in an improved adjusted EBITDA margin of 36.1 percent compared to an adjusted pro forma EBITDA margin of 32.2 percent in the second quarter of 2010.
SuperMedia Announces Second Quarter 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.