- Second quarter net sales increased 31.8% to $209.2 million.
- Retail comparable store sales increased 11.6% for the second quarter.
- Second quarter net income increased 20.1% to $23.8 million, or $0.55 per diluted share, compared to $19.8 million, or $0.47 per diluted share in the prior year’s second quarter, adjusted for a three-for-two stock split payable to shareholders of record on May 20, 2011.
- Increase in fiscal 2011 diluted EPS guidance to a range of $2.15 to $2.20.
Steve Madden Announces Record Results For Second Quarter 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.