- Equivalent net sales volumes of 95 MMcfe/d increased 13% from the first quarter of 2011
- Liquids net sales volumes of 3,055 Bbls/d increased 58% from the first quarter of 2011
- Net commodity mix increased to 19% liquids in the second quarter of 2011 from 14% in the first quarter of 2011
- Adjusted net earnings of $8.1 million or $0.11 per diluted share
- Adjusted EBITDA of $34.2 million increased 68% from the first quarter of 2011
- Adjusted discretionary cash flow of $32.3 million increased 70% from the first quarter of 2011
- 100% drilling success rate year-to-date in 2011 from 17 gross (17 net) light oil wells at Evi and 4 gross (3.5 net) natural gas wells in the Nikanassin resource play at Narraway
Lone Pine Resources Announces Second Quarter 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.