Western Alliance Bancorporation (NYSE: WAL) Chairman and CEO Robert Sarver announced today that Dennis Rygwalski has been named Executive Vice President, Technology and Operations of the bank holding company. Rygwalski has over 23 years of experience in senior management in the banking and technology industries.
“We are very pleased to have Dennis join our management team,” said Sarver. “Dennis has a strong track record in managing technology programs with two major regional banks. His experience in increasing operational efficiency as well as driving the creation of new systems will be important assets as we continue to grow in this fast-changing environment,” he added.
Prior to joining Western Alliance, Rygwalski was Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer with BOK Financial since 2006. Prior to BOK Financial, he was with Exigen Group as General Manager of Financial Industry Product Development. In 1987, he joined Fleet Boston Financial, where he held several key positions during his career, including Managing Director of Business Technology Solutions, and held the title of Executive Vice President, CIO. Rygwalski began his banking and technology career in Cleveland, Ohio.
About Western Alliance BancorporationWestern Alliance Bancorporation is a leading bank holding company in the Southwest with banking and financial service subsidiaries in Arizona, California, Nevada and Colorado. The company provides services to businesses, entrepreneurs, professionals, nonprofit organizations, high net worth individuals and other consumers seeking the robust product array of a national bank with the individual, personal attention of a community bank, delivered through a dedicated, local Relationship Manager.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV