The Law Offices of Vincent Wong are investigating the Board of Directors of SFN Group, Inc. (NYSE: SFN) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to Randstad Holding nv (Euronext Amsterdam: RAND.AS). Under the terms of the deal, SFN Group shareholders will receive $14.00 in cash per share. The transaction values the Company’s equity at approximately $770 million.
To get more information and join the action, click here: http://www.wongesq.com/sfn-group.html.
The investigation concerns whether the SFN Group Board breached its fiduciary duties to stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this deal and whether Randstad Holding nv is underpaying for SFN Group shares, thus unlawfully harming SFN Group stockholders. According to Thomson/First Call at least one analyst set a price target for SFN Group stock at $17.00 per share.
If you own common stock in SFN Group and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Vincent Wong, Esq. either via email email@example.com, by telephone at 212.584.2740, or visit http://www.wongesq.com/sfn-group.html.Vincent Wong, Esq. is an experienced attorney that has represented investors in securities litigations involving financial fraud and violations of shareholder rights. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV