RAM Energy Resources Announces Conference Call To Review Second Quarter 2011 Results
RAM Energy Resources, Inc. (Nasdaq: RAM) today announced that it will hold a conference call to review second quarter 2011 results on August 9, 2011 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time. RAM plans to issue an earnings press release prior to the conference call on August 9, 2011. The full text of the release will be available on the company’s website at www.ramenergy.com.
RAM Energy website: The conference call will be simultaneously webcast and can be accessed through the Investor Relations / Events & Presentations tab of the company’s website at www.ramenergy.com.
Dial-in: The conference call may also be accessed by dialing ( 877) 645-6210 (domestic) or ( 970) 315-0430 (international) and providing the conference call ID number “ 87189296” to the operator.Replay: A replay of the conference call will be available until August 16, 2011 by dialing toll-free ( 855) 859-2056 and referencing the ID number “ 87189296”. The webcast call will be posted to the company’s website following the call’s completion. About RAM Energy RAM Energy Resources, Inc. is an independent energy company engaged in the acquisition, exploitation, exploration, and development of oil and gas properties and the marketing of crude oil and natural gas. Company headquarters are in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and its common shares are traded on the Nasdaq under the symbol RAM. For additional information, visit the company website at www.ramenergy.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV