Noah Holdings Limited (“Noah” or the “Company”) (NYSE: NOAH), the leading independent service provider focusing on distributing wealth management products to the high net worth population in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the second quarter 2011.
SECOND QUARTER 2011 FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS
- Net revenues in the second quarter of 2011 were US$23.3 million, a 199.1% increase from the corresponding period in 2010.
- Income from operations in the second quarter of 2011 was US$10.6 million, a 346.4% increase from the corresponding period in 2010.
- Net income attributable to Noah shareholders in the second quarter of 2011 was US$8.9 million, a 367.4% increase from the corresponding period in 2010. Non-GAAP 1 net income attributable to Noah shareholders in the second quarter of 2011 was US$9.3 million, a 213.6% increase from the corresponding period in 2010.
- Net income per basic and diluted ADS in the second quarter of 2011 were both US$0.16. Non-GAAP net income per diluted ADS in the second quarter of 2011 was US$0.16.
SECOND QUARTER 2011 OPERATIONAL HIGHLIGHTS
- Total number of registered clients as of June 30, 2011 increased by 80.3% year-over-year to 22,276; this figure includes 21,600 registered individual clients, 611 registered enterprise clients and 65 wholesale clients that have entered into cooperation agreements with the Company.
- Active clients 2 during the second quarter of 2011 were 1,173, a 242.0% increase from the corresponding period in 2010.
- The aggregate value of wealth management products distributed by the Company during the second quarter of 2011 was RMB7.9 billion (approximately US$1.2 billion) 3, a 109.5% increase from the corresponding period in 2010. Of this aggregate value, fixed income products accounted for 34.0%, private equity fund products accounted for 58.8%, and securities investment funds and investment-linked insurance products accounted for 7.2%.
- The average transaction value per client 4 in the second quarter of 2011 was RMB6.7 million (approximately US$1.0 million), a 38.7% decrease from the corresponding period in 2010.
- Coverage network as of June 30, 2011 included 45 branches, up from 25 branches as of June 30, 2010. The number of relationship managers increased to 449 as of June 30, 2011, up 57.5% year-over-year.
Ms. Jingbo Wang, Co-founder, Chairwoman of the board of directors and Chief Executive Officer, commented, “We made significant progress in increasing our product scale and activating our client base. We will continue to focus on both client breadth and depth by distributing quality, differentiated and innovative products.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV