Orion Energy Systems Inc. (NYSE Amex: OESX), a leading power technology enterprise, announced today that Neal Verfuerth, Chief Executive Officer, and Scott Jensen, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Canaccord Genuity Global Growth Conference 2011 in Boston, Massachusetts on August 11, 2011.
Verfuerth and Jensen will address institutional investors and analysts on that day beginning at 9:00 a.m. Eastern (8:00 a.m. Central/6:00 a.m. Pacific). A live audio webcast of Orion’s presentation will be available through the company’s website at http://investor.oriones.com/events.cfm.
Orion Energy Systems, Inc.
(NYSE Amex: OESX) is a leading power technology enterprise that designs, manufactures and deploys energy management systems – consisting primarily of high-performance, energy efficient lighting platforms, intelligent wireless control systems and direct renewable solar technology for commercial and industrial customers – without compromising their quantity or quality of light. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV