PITTSFIELD, Mass., Aug. 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: BHLB) executives will present at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Annual Community Bank Investor Conference on Tuesday, August 2, at 4:00 pm. Berkshire executives will review the Company's recent accomplishments and plans.
Interested persons are invited to view the live webcast of the presentation at www.kbw.com. A replay of the presentation, along with a copy of the accompanying slide presentation, will be available through the Investor Relations section of Berkshire's website at www.berkshirebank.com for 60 days after August 2.
About Berkshire Hills BancorpBerkshire Hills Bancorp is the parent of Berkshire Bank, America's Most Exciting Bank(SM), with $4 billion in assets and more than 60 full service branch offices in Massachusetts, New York, and Vermont providing personal and business banking, insurance, and wealth management services. Berkshire Bank provides 100% deposit insurance protection for all deposit accounts, regardless of amount, based on a combination of FDIC insurance and the Depositors Insurance Fund (DIF). For more information, visit www.berkshirebank.com or call 800-773-5601. SOURCE Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV