Ormat Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (ORA)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Ormat Technologies (NYSE:ORA) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $20.46, below its previous 52-week low of $20.54 with 37,018 shares traded as of 10:30 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 234,200 shares over the past 30 days. Ormat has a market cap of $953.1 million and is part of the utilities sector and utilities industry. Shares are down 29.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Ormat Technologies, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the geothermal and recovered energy power business worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Electricity and Product. The company has a P/E ratio of 37.5, above the average utilities industry P/E ratio of 36.2 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your ORA trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV