NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- MDC Partners (Nasdaq:MDCA) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it is currently trading at $20.21, above its previous 52-week high of $20.11 with 3,850 shares traded as of 9:38 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 163,600 shares over the past 30 days. MDC has a market cap of $546.2 million and is part of the services sector and media industry. Shares are up 15.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. MDC Partners Inc. provides marketing communications services to customers internationally.
- Practice your MDCA trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about MDCA
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV