Reinsurance Group Of America Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (RGA)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Reinsurance Group of America (NYSE:RGA) is tomorrow, August 2, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 18 cents per share. At a price of $58.50 as of 9:34 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.2%. The average volume for Reinsurance Group of America has been 467,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Reinsurance Group of America has a market cap of $4.3 billion and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. Shares are up 8.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated, an insurance holding company, engages in individual and group life, annuity, asset-intensive, critical illness, and financial reinsurance in the United States, Canada, Europe, South Africa, and the Asia Pacific. The company has a P/E ratio of 7.2, above the average insurance industry P/E ratio of 7.1 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV