Editor's Note: Green and red arrows refer to intraday stock price movement.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Amyris (AMRS) upgraded at Morgan Stanley from Equal-weight to Overweight. $32 price target. Company continues to execute on its growth strategy.
Cameron International (CAM) upgraded at Credit Suisse from Neutral to Outperform. $73 price target. Very strong orders.EMC (EMC) upgraded at Oppenheimer from Perform to Outperform. $32 price target. Stock is attractive, following a recent pullback. East West Bancorp (EWBC) upgraded at FBR from Market Perform to Outperform. $23 price target. Stock is attractively valued, following a recent pullback. Exelon (EXC) upgraded at UBS from Neutral to Buy. $50 price target. Cost synergy story and leverage to power recovery. Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) upgraded at Jefferies to Buy. $52 price target. Estimates also upped, given recent Xyrem growth. Oceaneering International (OII) downgraded at Credit Suisse from Outperform to Neutral. $48 price target. Central theses played out. Oil States (OIS) upgraded at Credit Suisse from Neutral to Outperform. $110 price target. Stock should continue to deliver higher earnings. Rockwell Automation (ROK) upgraded at Baird from Neutral to Outperform. $92 price target. Company can continue to deliver solid growth over the coming years. RadioShack (RSH) upgraded at Goldman from Neutral to Buy. Company was also added to the Conviction Buy list. $18 price target. Company is improving its position in the wireless market. Vanguard Health (VHS) rated new Overweight at JP Morgan. $22 price target. Company has attractive exposure to urban markets. Vodafone (VOD) upgraded at UBS from Neutral to Buy. $31.05 price target. VZW dividend larger than expected. Vertex Pharmaceuticals (VRTX) upgraded at Citigroup from Hold to Buy. $60 price target. Incivek should not disappoint.
End of report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV