According to the New York Post, the Internet giant will give more prominence to its movie streaming service, which it launched in May, on YouTube, and may also be looking to add its service to Android devices.
YouTube's video streaming service boasts 6,000 titles, Once they purchase the rental, customers have 30 days to begin viewing, but once they do, have just 24 hours to watch it. Currently, Universal, Sony and Warner have partnered with YouTube to provide content.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV