Integra LifeSciences Holdings Inc. Stock Downgraded (IART)
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Health Care Equipment & Supplies industry and the overall market, INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HLDGS's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Health Care Equipment & Supplies industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 95.4% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $15.16 million to $0.70 million.
- The gross profit margin for INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HLDGS is rather high; currently it is at 61.90%. Regardless of IART's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, IART's net profit margin of 0.40% is significantly lower than the same period one year prior.
- INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HLDGS has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HLDGS increased its bottom line by earning $2.18 versus $1.72 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.98 versus $2.18).
- IART's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 6.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 8.2%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.