Second point is about customer satisfaction improvement. With Nikkei BP Consulting’s Mobile Data Communication Devices Customer Satisfaction survey we received the number one rating for three straight years. We’ve been working on many fronts to improve customer satisfaction.
The promotion of smartphones in the first quarter, we sold 1.3 million units of smartphones. In the last fiscal year for the full year we sold 2.52 million units, so more than half of that was already achieved in the first three months alone of this fiscal year. And as of yesterday, as of July 28th, we are – our annual sales for this fiscal year alone already reached 2 million – 2 million. I’m sorry, I made wrong statement, 2 million is the right number. 2.02 million to be more precise.
Number four, about the increase of packet ARPU. The first quarter packet ARPU increased by ¥110 year-on-year, making a steadfast expansion. The total packet revenues for the first three quarter – first quarters – first quarter increased by ¥30.3 billion. And the last point about the Xi service expansion after the launch on December 24 last year, on July1 we launched the service in six additional cities.
Slide 5. This compares the first quarter of this fiscal year and the last fiscal year, the major changes between the two quarters. First of all, voice revenues decreased by ¥43.9 billion year-on-year due to the impact of value plan. The value plan impact was approximately ¥20 billion. On the other hand, we’ve been striving to increase packet ARPU and packet revenues. Packet revenues in fact increased by ¥30.3 billion year-on-year. Of course this is still short of making up for the decline in voice revenues, but we have successfully increased packet revenues. Other revenues also increased by ¥3.7 billion.Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV