- Total assets of $105.6 million at June 30, 2011, a 7.4 percent decrease over $114.0 million at December 31, 2010.
- Net loans of $78.8 million at June 30, 2011, a decrease of 18.3 percent from December 31, 2010 total of $96.5 million.
- Non-performing assets of $2.1 million, or 1.99% of total assets at June 30, 2011, an increase of 10.2% from $1.9 million, or 1.66% of total assets at December 31, 2010.
- Allowance for loan loss increased to 3.9 percent of gross loans at June 30, 2011, and up from 2.2 percent of gross loans at December 31, 2010.
- Total deposits at June 30, 2011 were $80.5 million, a decrease of 6.4 percent from the $86.0 million at December 31, 2010.
- Second-quarter 2011 operating revenue decreased 9.1 percent to $1,565,000 from $1,721,000 for the same period in 2010.
- Operating net profit of $325,000 for the second-quarter of 2011 or $0.11 per basic share compared to a net loss of $1,027,000 or $0.36 per basic share for the same period in 2010.
- Year-to-date operating net loss of $870,000, or $0.30 per basic share for the second-quarter of 2011, compared to a net loss of $1,602,000, or $0.56 per basic share for the same period in 2010.
Americas United Bank Reports $325,000 Profit In The Second Quarter Of 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.