- Total assets of $105.6 million at June 30, 2011, a 7.4 percent decrease over $114.0 million at December 31, 2010.
- Net loans of $78.8 million at June 30, 2011, a decrease of 18.3 percent from December 31, 2010 total of $96.5 million.
- Non-performing assets of $2.1 million, or 1.99% of total assets at June 30, 2011, an increase of 10.2% from $1.9 million, or 1.66% of total assets at December 31, 2010.
- Allowance for loan loss increased to 3.9 percent of gross loans at June 30, 2011, and up from 2.2 percent of gross loans at December 31, 2010.
- Total deposits at June 30, 2011 were $80.5 million, a decrease of 6.4 percent from the $86.0 million at December 31, 2010.
- Second-quarter 2011 operating revenue decreased 9.1 percent to $1,565,000 from $1,721,000 for the same period in 2010.
- Operating net profit of $325,000 for the second-quarter of 2011 or $0.11 per basic share compared to a net loss of $1,027,000 or $0.36 per basic share for the same period in 2010.
- Year-to-date operating net loss of $870,000, or $0.30 per basic share for the second-quarter of 2011, compared to a net loss of $1,602,000, or $0.56 per basic share for the same period in 2010.
Americas United Bank Reports $325,000 Profit In The Second Quarter Of 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.