Bachmann to Obama: Where's Your Plan?
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Rep. Michelle Bachmann (R., Minn.) piped up on Friday afternoon amid the myriad speeches about the debt ceiling to criticize President Barack Obama for his failure to propose a plan.
The Republican presidential hopeful has been vocal about her refusal to vote for a raise in the debt ceiling since she entered the presidential race in June.
Unlike most of the Republican presidential field, Bachmann has an actual vote for a budget proposal that must be passed before an Aug. 2 deadline -- so does Ron Paul (R., Texas).
|Rep. Michelle Bachmann (R., Minn.)|
>To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV