WORCESTER, Mass., July 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Mass Megawatts Wind Power, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: MMMW) reports a net loss of $472,851 or five cents per share of Mass Megawatts Common Stock in the fiscal year ending April 30,2011. In the previous fiscal year ending April 30,2010, there was a net loss of eight cents per share of Mass Megawatts Wind Power Common Stock or $644,485.
In the next year, Mass Megawatts anticipates a good demand to the new technology as more large scale electric users understand the new modifications resulting in electric power cost reduction.
Mass Megawatts Wind Power, Inc. is marketing its product, the Multiaxis Turbosystem, identifying specific financing methods for profitable private businesses with large electric expenses. For more information, the web site is www.massmegawatts.com and the company can be reached at the phone number of (508) 751-5432.
This press release contains forward-looking statements that could be affected by risks and uncertainties. Among the factors that could cause actual events to differ materially from those indicated herein are: the failure of Mass Megawatts Wind Power, Inc.'s to achieve or maintain necessary zoning approvals with respect to the location of its MAT power developments; the ability to remain competitive; to finance the marketing and sales of its electricity; general economic conditions; and other risk factors detailed in periodic reports filed by Mass Megawatts Wind Power, Inc.www.massmegawatts.com SOURCE Mass Megawatts Wind Power, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV