MTR Gaming Group, Inc. (NasdaqGS: MNTG) today announced that it will issue its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2011 on Thursday, August 4, 2011 after the stock market closes.
Management will conduct a conference call focusing on the financial results and recent corporate developments on that day at 4:30 p.m. EDT. Interested parties may participate in the call by dialing (877) 545-1409. Please call in 10 minutes before the call is scheduled to begin and ask for the MTR Gaming call (conference ID # 8454966).
The conference call will be webcast live via the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at www.mtrgaming.com. To listen to the live webcast please go to the website at least 15 minutes early to register, download and install any necessary audio software. If you are unable to listen live, the conference call will be archived on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website.
About MTR Gaming GroupMTR Gaming Group, Inc., through subsidiaries, owns and operates Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort in Chester, West Virginia; Presque Isle Downs & Casino in Erie, Pennsylvania; and Scioto Downs in Columbus, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.mtrgaming.com. Except for historical information, this press release contains forward-looking statements. Such statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause the statements made to be incorrect. Those risks and uncertainties include, factors described in the Company’s periodic reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company does not intend to update publicly any forward-looking statements, except as may be required by law. The cautionary advice in this paragraph is permitted by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV