5 Successful Senior Care Franchises
2. Comfort Keepers
Franchises open: approximately 617 in the U.S. and internationally
Revenue last year: up 6.7% from 2009; three-year sales growth of 32%
Comfort Keepers was launched in 1997 by a registered nurse, Kris Clum, and her husband Jerry. She was already working in home care but realized her patients needed help with everyday activities.
In 2009, Comfort Keepers was acquired by Sodexo, a Paris-based provider of food and facilities management.
The all-in investment to establish a Comfort Keepers franchise is between $61,000 and $89,000, according to the website.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV