(NYSE Amex: GRC) -- The Gorman-Rupp Company’s CEO Jeff Gorman, joined by Jim Gorman, Chairman of the Board, the Board of Directors and members of the Company’s management team, rang the closing bell at the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) on July 28, 2011.
The honor of ringing the closing bell at the NYSE represented a great milestone for Gorman-Rupp’s history following its initial listing on the American Stock Exchange in 1968 and celebration of its 75th year anniversary in 2008. The ceremony also commemorated the Company’s decision to join the NYSE Amex in 2009 following the acquisition of the American Stock Exchange by the NYSE.
A link to the webcast re-playing this event will be available on the Company website at www.gormanrupp.com/news by Friday, August 5, 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV