NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Resource Capital Corporation (NYSE:RSO) hit a new 52-week low Friday as it is currently trading at $5.60, below its previous 52-week low of $5.69 with 539,140 shares traded as of 10:08 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 780,800 shares over the past 30 days. Resource has a market cap of $418.1 million and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are down 22.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Resource Capital Corp. operates as a specialty finance company that focuses primarily on commercial real estate and commercial finance in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.9, below the average real estate industry P/E ratio of 10.5 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your RSO trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about RSO
Cash Dividend On The Way From Resource Capital Corp's 8.25% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV