Breeze-Eastern Corporation (Amex: BZC) will announce its Fiscal 2012 First Quarter financial results for the period ended June 30, 2011 on August 4, 2011.
In conjunction with the release, the Company will conduct its teleconference call at 11:00 a.m. EDT on Thursday, August 4, 2011 to discuss the company’s financial results for its First Quarter hosted by Mike Harlan, President & Chief Executive Officer, Mark D. Mishler, Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer & Secretary, and Matt Lubart, General Counsel.
You can participate in the conference call by dialing the following numbers:
|In the U.S.||(866) 761-0748|
|Outside the U.S.||(617) 614-2706|
|Participant Passcode #||69239336|
Advise the operator that you wish to join the Breeze-Eastern Corporation conference call hosted by Mr. Mike Harlan. Please call at approximately 10:55 a.m. EDT.This conference call will also be webcast live on our website at www.breeze-eastern.com and will be available for replay in our website’s audio archives for ten (10) business days following the call. Breeze-Eastern Corporation ( http://www.breeze-eastern.com) is the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of sophisticated lifting devices for military and civilian aircraft, including rescue hoists, cargo hooks, and weapons-lifting systems. The Company, which employs approximately 170 people at its facility in Whippany, New Jersey, reported sales of $78.2 million in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2011. If you have any questions about these arrangements or have trouble joining the conference call, please call Robin Onufer at Breeze-Eastern Corporation at (973) 602-1131.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV