Some of the important achievements that helped achieve this growth were the following:
- The assessment services revenue doubled in Q1 over the previous quarter.
- Sify’s engagement with a government of India division was broadened and we were awarded the contract to build a large and very prestigious Mission Mode project in addition to many other new projects.
- Sify launched its new Messaging product SLEMS 11.0, which now includes improvements over its previous version in collaboration functions like Calendar, Chat & Mobile Sync. With SLEMS 11.0 advanced functions, Sify now has the ability to offer solutions to both the Mid and Large corporations.
- Sify’s eLearning business expanded into new markets in the Gulf countries when it landed a contract to build Online learning modules for an agency in the Middle East mandated with providing International Computer Literacy Skills certification.
About Sify Technologies
Sify is among the largest Managed Enterprise, Network and IT Services companies in India, offering end-to-end solutions with a comprehensive range of products delivered over a common telecom data network infrastructure reaching more than 667 cities and towns in India. A significant part of the company’s revenue is derived from Corporate Services, which include corporate connectivity, network and communications solutions, security, network management services, enterprise applications and hosting. Sify is a recognized ISO 9001:2008 certified service provider for network operations, data center operations and customer support, and for provisioning of VPNs, Internet bandwidth, VoIP solutions and integrated security solutions, and ISO/IEC 20000 - 1:2005 and ISO/IEC 27001:2005 certified for Internet Data Center operations. Sify has also established a credible reputation in the emerging Cloud Computing market and is today regarded as a thought leader in the domain. Sify has licenses to operate NLD (National Long Distance) and ILD (International Long Distance) services and offers VoIP back haul to long distance subscriber telephony services. The company is India’s first enterprise managed services provider to launch a Security Operations Center (SOC) to deliver managed security services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV