We refer investors to our previous filings with the SEC for further details on our equity capitalization since the end of the fiscal year March 31, 2010.
- Network services saw positive momentum in the first quarter with revenues from Internet growing by 18%.
- The voice business continues to show signs of growth with ILD voice registering about 680Mn minutes for the quarter.
- The hubbing business grew by 55% over last quarter in terms of revenue. Wholesale data carrier revenue registered growth of about 25% over the preceding quarter.
- Our partnership with Global Telcos is also helping in adding new clients to our roster.
- The overall IT services grew significantly; up by 67.4% over the same quarter last year with all core services under IT services showing growth.
- The hosting business grew by 23% vis-à-vis first quarter of last year. New customers have been added from Government and large Enterprise sectors like IT, BFSI and Manufacturing.
- Sify leadership position in Hosting has been reinforced by the “Best Data Centre Award” from CMAI.
- Managed services including Cloud services registered a growth of 18.4% vis-à-vis same quarter last year.
- The System Integration business has grown more than 114% over the same quarter last year. Sify has forged strong alliances with industry leaders and other SI partners.
- Our focused business group for government has started making some sizable wins. Three State Data Centres are on stream for handover.
- Continuing on its Q-on-Q growth, our retail broadband access points called Mylife outlets is nearing the 2000 mark.
- Sify.com saw 36% growth in visitors. The strong showing was complemented by the launch of several interesting initiatives. Sify.com now ranks among the top 10 portals in India.
- Sify has launched a new set of pre-paid broadband products and acquired SOHO/SMB customers from multiple industries including Manufacturing, Dealers, Professionals, Cyber cafes and Retail outlets resulting in a customer base growth of over 75% over the last quarter. About 60% of the signups are happening from Tier 2 & Tier 3 cities.
- The home broadband business is showing stable active base. Product and marketing interventions have seen positive traction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV