We refer investors to our previous filings with the SEC for further details on our equity capitalization since the end of the fiscal year March 31, 2010.
- Network services saw positive momentum in the first quarter with revenues from Internet growing by 18%.
- The voice business continues to show signs of growth with ILD voice registering about 680Mn minutes for the quarter.
- The hubbing business grew by 55% over last quarter in terms of revenue. Wholesale data carrier revenue registered growth of about 25% over the preceding quarter.
- Our partnership with Global Telcos is also helping in adding new clients to our roster.
- The overall IT services grew significantly; up by 67.4% over the same quarter last year with all core services under IT services showing growth.
- The hosting business grew by 23% vis-à-vis first quarter of last year. New customers have been added from Government and large Enterprise sectors like IT, BFSI and Manufacturing.
- Sify leadership position in Hosting has been reinforced by the “Best Data Centre Award” from CMAI.
- Managed services including Cloud services registered a growth of 18.4% vis-à-vis same quarter last year.
- The System Integration business has grown more than 114% over the same quarter last year. Sify has forged strong alliances with industry leaders and other SI partners.
- Our focused business group for government has started making some sizable wins. Three State Data Centres are on stream for handover.
- Continuing on its Q-on-Q growth, our retail broadband access points called Mylife outlets is nearing the 2000 mark.
- Sify.com saw 36% growth in visitors. The strong showing was complemented by the launch of several interesting initiatives. Sify.com now ranks among the top 10 portals in India.
- Sify has launched a new set of pre-paid broadband products and acquired SOHO/SMB customers from multiple industries including Manufacturing, Dealers, Professionals, Cyber cafes and Retail outlets resulting in a customer base growth of over 75% over the last quarter. About 60% of the signups are happening from Tier 2 & Tier 3 cities.
- The home broadband business is showing stable active base. Product and marketing interventions have seen positive traction.