- Sify reported revenues of US $50.73 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2011, about 31% higher than the corresponding quarter of previous year.
- Growth was driven by revenues from Enterprise services which grew 40% over the corresponding quarter previous year: this included a US $10.3 million project executed for a large telecom company.
- EBITDA for the quarter increased to US $2.80 million, as compared to US $0.51 million in the corresponding quarter previous year.
- Net loss before tax for the quarter was US $1.91 million, as against a net loss of US $4.05 million in the corresponding quarter previous year.
- Capex during the quarter was US $1.68 million. Cash balance at the end of the quarter was US $14.99 million and undrawn line of credit of US $3.25 million
Sify Reports Revenues Of $50.73 Million For First Quarter Of Fiscal Year 2011-12
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.