Wells-Gardner Electronics Corporation (NYSE Amex: WGA) announced today that it will release its second quarter and first half 2011 financial results on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 just before the market opens, and will host a conference call and webcast at 11:00 AM Eastern Time on Wednesday, August 10, 2011. Both the call and webcast are open to the general public.
The conference call domestic dial in number is 866-356-3377 and the pass code is 14153178. Questions will be taken only from participants on the conference call. The teleconference will be webcast by Thomson/CCBN on the Company’s website at www.wellsgardner.com under the investor relations section. The conference call will be available via replay for 30 days beginning late Wednesday, August 10, 2011. The replay call in number is 888-286-8010 and the pass code is 40720922.
Founded in 1925, Wells-Gardner Electronics Corporation is a distributor and manufacturer of color video monitors and other related distribution products for a variety of markets including, but not limited to, gaming machine manufacturers, casinos, coin-operated video game manufacturers and other display integrators. The Company has most of its LCDs monitors manufactured in Mainland China. In addition, the Company's American Gaming & Electronics, Inc. subsidiary ("AGE"), a leading parts distributor to the gaming markets, sells parts and services to over 700 casinos in North America with offices in Las Vegas, Nevada, Hammonton, New Jersey, Miami, Florida and McCook, Illinois. AGE is planning to enter the Illinois Video Lottery market as a distributor.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV