Span-America Medical Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPAN) announced today that the Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.11 per share. The dividend is payable September 2, 2011, to shareholders of record on August 18, 2011.
“Our dividend program continues to be an important part of our strategy to build long-term shareholder value, and this payment marks our 87 th consecutive quarter of paying cash dividends,” stated Jim Ferguson, president and chief executive officer of Span-America. “This quarter’s dividend payment represents a 10% increase from last year’s cash dividend payment and highlights our strong financial position and excellent cash flow from operations during fiscal 2011.”
About Span-America Medical Systems, Inc.
Span-America manufactures and markets a comprehensive selection of pressure management products for the medical market, including Geo-Matt®, PressureGuard®, Geo-Mattress®, Span+Aids®, Isch-Dish®, Risk Manager™ and Selan® products. The company also supplies custom foam and packaging products to the consumer and industrial markets. Span-America’s stock is traded on The NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol “SPAN.” For more information, visit www.spanamerica.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV