LKQ's CEO Discusses Q2 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Q2 2011 Earnings Call
July 28, 2011 10:00 am ET
ExecutivesJohn Quinn - Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President Joseph Holsten - Vice Chairman, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Member of Government Affairs Committee and Member of Executive Committee Joseph P. Boutross - Robert Wagman - Co-Chief Executive Officer and President Analysts John Lawrence - Morgan Keegan & Company, Inc. Scott Stember - Sidoti & Company, LLC Craig Kennison - Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated John Lovallo - Bank of America-Merrill Lynch William Armstrong - CL King & Associates, Inc. Anthony Cristello - BB&T Capital Markets Sam Darkatsh - Raymond James & Associates, Inc. Nathan Brochmann - William Blair & Company L.L.C. Scot Ciccarelli - RBC Capital Markets, LLC Presentation Operator
Previous Statements by LKQX
» LKQ's CEO Discusses Q1 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» LKQ's CEO Discusses Q4 2010 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» LKQ CEO Discusses Q3 2010 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV