SIOUX FALLS, S.D.
July 28, 2011
/PRNewswire/ -- HF Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: HFFC) today announced that members of its executive management team will present at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods 12th Annual Community Bank Investor Conference in
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
3:00 p.m. ET
2:00 p.m. CT
The presentation may be accessed through the Company's website at
by using the following instructions, and will be archived and available through
September 1, 2011
About HF Financial Corp.
- Go to "Investor Relations" tab
- Select "KBW Community Bank Conference Webcast" under the "Press Releases" tab
HF Financial Corp., based in
Sioux Falls, SD
, is the parent company for financial services companies, including Home Federal Bank, Mid America Capital Services, Inc., dba Mid America Leasing Company, Hometown Investment Services, Inc. and HF Financial Group, Inc. The largest publicly traded savings association headquartered in
, HF Financial Corp. operates with 34 offices in 19 communities, throughout
Eastern South Dakota
and one location in
. The Company has opened a branch in
the Twin Cities
market as Infinia Bank, a Division of Home Federal Bank of
. Internet banking is also available at
This news release and other reports issued by the Company, including reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, contain "forward-looking statements" that deal with future results, expectations, plans and performance. In addition, the Company's management may make forward-looking statements orally to the media, securities analysts, investors or others. These forward-looking statements might include one or more of the following:
- Projections of income, loss, revenues, earnings or losses per share, dividends, capital expenditures, capital structure, adequacy of loan loss reserves, tax benefit or other financial items.
- Descriptions of plans or objectives of management for future operations, products or services, transactions, investments and use of subordinated debentures payable to trusts.
- Forecasts of future economic performance.
- Use and descriptions of assumptions and estimates underlying or relating to such matters.
Forward-looking statements can be identified by the fact they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They often include words such as "optimism," "look-forward," "bright," "pleased," "believe," "expect," "anticipate," "intend," "plan," "estimate" or words of similar meaning, or future or conditional verbs such as "will," "would," "should," "could" or "may".