- Earnings per share of $0.17, an increase of 54.5% compared to $0.11 per share for the second quarter of 2010
- Net interest income of $3.8 million increased 11.5% compared to the prior year quarter
- Net interest margin improved by 13 basis points to 3.37%, compared to the linked first quarter of 2011
- Return on average equity measured 6.74%, an increase of 214 basis points compared to the prior year quarter
- The Bank’s nonperforming loans to total loans ratio of 0.92% remained significantly below the industry average
- Total assets of $483.4 million, a 0.9% increase since December 31, 2010
- Return on average assets of 0.81% for six months ended June 30, 2011, an increase of 18 basis points compared to the six month period ended June 30, 2010
Lake Shore Bancorp, Inc. Announces Increased Earnings For Second Quarter And Six Months Ended June 30, 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.