- Core deposit growth continued in the second quarter with Demand, NOW and Savings deposit products gaining 4.9% (a 19.5% annualized growth rate), or $19.8 million.
- Core loans (defined as total loans and leases less national direct financing leases) increased 2.6% in the second quarter of 2011, or 10.3% annualized, to $532.5 million.
- Net income decreased to $1.0 million in the 2011 second quarter from $1.6 million in the second quarter of 2010, mostly due to a $0.7 million increase in the provision for loan and lease losses.
- Strong capital position with Total Risk-Based Capital ratio of 14.26% at June 30, 2011.
Evans Bancorp Reports Second Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.