- Core deposit growth continued in the second quarter with Demand, NOW and Savings deposit products gaining 4.9% (a 19.5% annualized growth rate), or $19.8 million.
- Core loans (defined as total loans and leases less national direct financing leases) increased 2.6% in the second quarter of 2011, or 10.3% annualized, to $532.5 million.
- Net income decreased to $1.0 million in the 2011 second quarter from $1.6 million in the second quarter of 2010, mostly due to a $0.7 million increase in the provision for loan and lease losses.
- Strong capital position with Total Risk-Based Capital ratio of 14.26% at June 30, 2011.
Evans Bancorp Reports Second Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.