BEDFORD, Mass., July 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- GSI Group, Inc., (NASDAQ: GSIG) will release its second quarter 2011 results, after the market close, on Thursday, August 11, 2011. The Company will host a conference call on August 11, 2011 at 5:00 p.m. ET to discuss these results. John A. Roush, chief executive officer, and Robert Buckley, chief financial officer, will host the conference call.
To access the call, please dial (877) 482-5124 prior to the scheduled conference call time.
A playback of this conference call will be available beginning 9:00 p.m. ET, Thursday, August 11, 2011. The playback phone number is (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406 and the code number is 85672503. The playback will remain available until 9:00 p.m. ET, Thursday, August 25, 2011.A replay of the audio webcast will be available three hours after the conclusion of the call on the Investor Relations section of the Company's web site at www.gsig.com. About GSI Group, Inc. GSI Group, Inc. is a global leader and supplier of laser-based solutions, precision motion controls, color management, and semiconductor systems. The company employs approximately 1,300 employees. Additional information is available through www.gsig.com. GSI Group Contacts: Mary Anne DavoliExecutive Assistant to the Executive Office Phone: (781) 266-5864Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE GSI Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV