Fortegra Financial Corporation (the “Company”) (NYSE:FRF) today announced that the Company will release its second quarter 2011 financial results after the market close on Thursday, August 11, 2011. The Company will host a conference call to discuss these results that day at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
The call can be accessed live over the phone by dialing (877) 407-9039, or for international callers, (201) 689-8470. A replay will be available shortly after the call and can be accessed by dialing (877) 870-5176, or for international callers, (858) 384-5517. The passcode for the replay is 375727 and the replay will be available until August 18, 2011.
Interested parties may also listen to a simultaneous webcast of the conference call by logging onto the Company's website at http://investors.fortegra.com. The on-line replay will be available for a limited time beginning immediately following the call.
About FortegraFortegra Financial Corporation is an insurance services company that provides distribution and administration services and insurance-related products to insurance companies, insurance brokers and agents and other financial services companies in the United States. It sells services and products directly to businesses rather than directly to consumers. Fortegra's brands include Life of the South, Consecta, Bliss & Glennon and eReinsure.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV