- Consolidated sales totaled $16.9 million, up 2% from $16.5 million in the second quarter of 2010.
- Operating income was $1.8 million, compared to $1.2 million in last year’s second quarter.
- Net income came to $1.4 million or $0.20 per diluted share, an increase of 44% from $969,000 or $0.14 per diluted share in the year-earlier period.
- CyberOptics’ order backlog totaled $11.6 million at the end of the second quarter, up from $10.6 million at the end of this year’s first quarter. The majority of this backlog is scheduled to ship in the third and fourth quarters.
CyberOptics Reports 44% Improvement In Second Quarter Earnings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.