- Consolidated sales totaled $16.9 million, up 2% from $16.5 million in the second quarter of 2010.
- Operating income was $1.8 million, compared to $1.2 million in last year’s second quarter.
- Net income came to $1.4 million or $0.20 per diluted share, an increase of 44% from $969,000 or $0.14 per diluted share in the year-earlier period.
- CyberOptics’ order backlog totaled $11.6 million at the end of the second quarter, up from $10.6 million at the end of this year’s first quarter. The majority of this backlog is scheduled to ship in the third and fourth quarters.
CyberOptics Reports 44% Improvement In Second Quarter Earnings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.