3 Crazy TVs for Crazy Money
NanoLumens 112-Inch Flexible Display (price TBD)
There is a lot to get your brain around here, so listen up. Yes, this is a 112-inch display that ... bends.
Meaning you can hang a TV as you would a banner, bend it around a column, put it over a corner or otherwise drape a moving image anywhere you'd like. Atlanta-based NanoLumens is shipping this unit strictly to professional display companies, but it can be made work in your home too. There will be major issues to manage, though: You will need a professional integrator fluent in these displays. Finding a solid structural engineer who knows how to hang this set securely will also be key. It's a TV, not a flag, so if it blows around, that is bad. And your video engineers will need to be first-rate.
But if you are willing to manage the installation and spend what you might on a Bugatti, you -- and the folks over at ESPN -- will probably be the only peeps in your town with a TV anything close to it.As of now, NanoLumens is the single coolest display in displays. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV