3 Crazy TVs for Crazy Money
Bang & Olufsen BeoVision 4 3-D TV (starting at $85,000)
Believe it or not, 85K is actually cheap for mega sets such as these. Why? B&O ships this thing so it can be installed using the company's own retail sales channels, which saves a boatload over professional installation. And B&O does not scrimp: The 4 has a simply luscious plasma screen that adapts dynamically to your viewing environment using impressive electronics and a built-in light meter. You can expect excellent image performance in 3-D and traditional viewing modes
Keep in mind, though, that sets of this size can present problems with reflective lights, and mounting will be an issue. The 103-inch version is close to 9 feet diagonally. That's big.
But if you are looking for a big TV that is at its core plug-and-play, the BeoVision 4 is for you.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV