3 Crazy TVs for Crazy Money
NEW YORK (MainStreet) -- I will be blunt: If you're looking for practical TV advice, this column is not for you.
Because the facts are the facts: As impressive as what just $600 buys you from a big TV maker such as Samsung, Sony (SNE) or Vizio, those sets really are nothing more than links from the digital sausage factory: Black. Square. And boooooring.
And what shame that is. This is your TV, for crying out loud. Watching it should be an event!
Blissfully, for us better-TV aficionados, several makers are stealthfully marching under the more-is-more TV banner. They are quietly making displays that flatly reject the sausage factor.Assuming you know where to find these sets -- and where to find the money to buy them, since you can expect to drop close to six figures to get the edge of the TV frontier -- you can get a set that shows your viewing is not being taken lightly:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV