WATERTOWN, Mass., July 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Doble Engineering Company is pleased to announce that industry veteran John Gagnon has joined Doble Engineering as Vice President of Global Sales. In his new position, Gagnon will lead Doble's worldwide sales and commercial teams, focusing on the company's global expansion and Doble's new and enhanced products and solutions.
Gagnon has over 20 years of experience in the utility and energy industries with an extensive background in global sales. He held senior leadership and sales positions at GE Energy's Meter and Test Equipment business units and most recently served as Senior Vice President of Utility Sales at Comverge.
"Not only does John have exceptional leadership skills and extensive international sales experience, he has the utility, regulatory and Smart Grid knowledge that is critical in our evolving industry," said David B. Zabetakis, President, Doble Engineering Company. "John will be a driving force behind our growth worldwide as we continue to partner with our clients, providing them with the products and services they want now – and the solutions they'll need in the future.""It's an honor to be a part of the Doble Team and a world-class organization," said John Gagnon, Doble's Vice President of Global Sales. "Doble presents an exciting opportunity to build upon the tremendous knowledge and skill sets already in place today and to expand our global footprint through our international offices and new solution platforms." Founded in 1920, Doble Engineering Company works with clients around the world to help minimize risk and maximize the performance of their power systems. Doble has a reputation for excellence, earned through the expertise of its engineers and the quality of its products and services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV