Michael W. McCurdy has joined Brookline Bancorp, Inc. as General Counsel.
McCurdy will bring a breadth of experience to the role of General Counsel. He has worked in both private practice and in the financial services sector. Most recently, he served as Executive Vice President/General Counsel and Corporate Secretary at Danvers Bancorp. Prior to joining Danvers, McCurdy spent several years as President & CEO of BankMalden. Mike also worked for various law firms in the Boston area.
“Mike brings a unique set of experiences and skills to the role of General Counsel,” said Paul Perrault, CEO of Brookline Bancorp, Inc. “His work at DanversBank as General Counsel and head of their retail franchise will allow him to bring both theoretical and practical perspectives to his work at Brookline.”
McCurdy graduated from the University of California with a B.A. in Political Science. He then attended Suffolk Law School where he received his Juris Doctor. He is a member of the Massachusetts Bar as well as the Massachusetts and American Bankers Associations and the Association of Corporate Counsel.Brookline Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: BRKL) is headquartered in Brookline, Massachusetts and is the parent company of Brookline Bank and The First National Bank of Ipswich (FNBI). At offices located in Greater Boston and northeastern Massachusetts, both banks offer a full range of banking services to individuals, businesses and non-profit organizations, including deposit and lending services, residential mortgages and home equity lending, commercial and CRE lending, cash management, merchant services, and access to investment services. For more information go to www.brooklinebank.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV