Alliance Financial Corporation To Participate In The Keefe, Bruyette & Woods 12th Annual Community Bank Investor Conference
SYRACUSE, N.Y., July 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Alliance Financial Corporation (the "Company") (Nasdaq: ALNC), the holding company for Alliance Bank, N.A., announced today that representatives of the Company will present at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods 12th Annual Community Bank Investor Conference on Wednesday, August 3, 2011 at 1:30 PM EDT.
A live webcast of the presentation, as well as the materials used in the presentation, will be available via the Internet at: http://www.kbw.com/news/conferenceCommunity2011.html The presentation may contain forward looking statements and other material information.
With approximately $1.5 billion in assets, Alliance Financial Corporation is an independent financial holding company with Alliance Bank, N.A. as its principal subsidiary that provides retail and commercial banking, and trust and investment services through 29 offices in Cortland, Madison, Oneida, Onondaga and Oswego counties. Alliance also operates an investment management administration center in Buffalo, N.Y. and an equipment lease financing company, Alliance Leasing, Inc.
Contact:Alliance Financial Corporation J. Daniel Mohr, Executive Vice President and CFO(315) 475-4478SOURCE Alliance Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV