Baidu.com (BIDU) is another personal favorite as an options trader with good liquidity and even better movement. The stock is no stranger to volatility and if the markets roll over this will be another tech stock I'm looking to buy. The first area to consider is $156.04. The stock broke Tuesday's low of $162.10 invalidating any support that we may have found after reporting better than expected earnings.
I'll now be looking in the $155 area where we find previous highs and our pre-earnings gap. For traders that don't mind picking up additional contracts in a dip $155 could be your first entry with delta .70 call options and add to the position should we move down to $147. This is a stronger area of support and you could set stops on the entire position below this level.
If you liked this exciting, all-in-one content brought to you by Options Profits and want to explore more of the product, please CLICK HERE for a 14-Day Free Trial.
John is a Commodity Trading Advisor with Razor Trading. McGraw Hill commissioned him to write a book entitled Mastering the Trade, which was released in January 2006. Carter has also been featured on ABC Money. He and Hubert Senters founded and run the Trade the Markets web site.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV