1. KVH Industries (KVHI), a manufacturer of solutions, provides global high-speed Internet, television, and voice services via satellite to mobile users at sea, on land and in the air. Besides, it also manufactures navigational sensors and integrated inertial systems for defense and commercial guidance and stabilization applications. It operates through an international network of distributors and retailers.
Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report record sales of $31.43 million during the second quarter of 2011, increasing 7% from $29.5 million recorded during the second quarter of 2010. Net income for the period is pegged at $0.85 million or 6 cents per share, while EBITDA is seen coming in at $2.74 million. Gross margin is likely to rise to 39.54% from 38.97% in the earlier quarter.
Of the five analysts covering the stock, 80% recommend a buy and the rest suggest a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg foresee the stock gaining an average 50% to $16.50 in the upcoming 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV