2. Monotype Imaging Holdings (TYPE), a global provider of text imaging solutions, provides end user and embedded solutions for the print, web and mobile environment, enabling people to create and consume dynamic content on any and every device. Besides, its technologies and fonts allow the display and printing of digital content.
Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to record net income of $5.05 million or 14 cents per share for the second quarter of 2011, increasing 66% from $3.04 million or 8 cents per share during the same quarter of the previous year. Sales during the quarter are seen rising to $29.83 million from $24.43 million in the second quarter of 2010. Gross margin is expected to rise to 91% from 88.63% in the year-ago period, while operating profit is likely to increase by 68% for the same period.
Of the nine analysts covering the stock, eight recommend a buy and one rates it a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg foresee the stock gaining an average 28.3% to $16.80 in the upcoming 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV