2. Monotype Imaging Holdings (TYPE), a global provider of text imaging solutions, provides end user and embedded solutions for the print, web and mobile environment, enabling people to create and consume dynamic content on any and every device. Besides, its technologies and fonts allow the display and printing of digital content.
Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to record net income of $5.05 million or 14 cents per share for the second quarter of 2011, increasing 66% from $3.04 million or 8 cents per share during the same quarter of the previous year. Sales during the quarter are seen rising to $29.83 million from $24.43 million in the second quarter of 2010. Gross margin is expected to rise to 91% from 88.63% in the year-ago period, while operating profit is likely to increase by 68% for the same period.
Of the nine analysts covering the stock, eight recommend a buy and one rates it a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg foresee the stock gaining an average 28.3% to $16.80 in the upcoming 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV