3. Middlesex Water (MSX), owns and operates regulated water utility and wastewater systems in New Jersey, Delaware and Pennsylvania. Besides, the company also operates water and wastewater systems under contract on behalf of municipal and private clients in New Jersey and Delaware.
Analysts foresee Middlesex Water reporting net income of $4.51 million on sales of $27.27 million for the second quarter 2011, compared to net income of $4.42 million on sales of $26.54 million during the second quarter of 2010. For the quarter, the company is likely to report earnings of 28 cents per share compared to earnings of 31 cents per share in the comparable quarter prior year.
The company has a dividend yield of 4.00%. Of the five analysts covering the stock, two recommend a buy and the remaining rate a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg foresee the stock gaining an average 16% to $21.25 in the upcoming 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV