NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Equinix (Nasdaq:EQIX) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $105.54, above its previous 52-week high of $105.25 with 427,916 shares traded as of 9:41 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 525,500 shares over the past 30 days. Equinix has a market cap of $4.7 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are up 19.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Equinix, Inc. provides data center services for the protection and connection of information assets to enterprises, content providers, financial companies, network service providers, and cloud and IT services companies. The company has a P/E ratio of 100, above the average telecommunications industry P/E ratio of 98.1 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your EQIX trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about EQIX
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV