Natus Medical Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (BABY)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Natus Medical (Nasdaq:BABY) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $11.08, below its previous 52-week low of $11.68 with 167,758 shares traded as of 9:36 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 240,200 shares over the past 30 days. Natus Medical has a market cap of $387.5 million and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are down 8% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Natus Medical Incorporated develops, manufactures, and markets neurodiagnostic and newborn care products worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 25.2, above the average health services industry P/E ratio of 24.7 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your BABY trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV